Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Nice Girls Finish Last

According to Scumbag 1 and 2 that T blogged about earlier, nice girls definitely finish last. 

Direct quote: "I like bitchy girls. With nice girls, there is no challenge."

When we started talking about relationships, I kept the questions coming. We need to get some male perspective to figure out where the opposite sex is coming from.  Now, I kind of regret that decision.  Maybe I'd be better off not knowing what men really think. 

But because I like to torture myself, I started asking their opinion about N.  They basically explained that I need to regain control.  I need to stop answering his calls all the time and definitely never text him first.  Basically I need to be mean to him and ignore him for him to stay interested.  Awesome right?  Well, what if I don't want to play games?  I'm 22 and N is 28.  At this point in my life, if I want to answer your phone call, I'm going to pick up and talk to you. 

When I responded with this, Scumbag 1 and 2 told me that the games will eventually stop but to get them hooked you need to be bitchy.  I doubt this.  How can a relationship based off games turn into a healthy one without any of that drama?  I don't think it really can. Because then eventually once the games stop, the guy will lose interest.

This got me thinking about one of T and I's other good guy friend from high school.  He was once a major scumbag, screwing over girls, cheating on them, and ditching them as soon as they got too close.  All that's changed since he met his current girlfriend.  He put his cheating ways aside, asked her to move in with him and is genuinely happy.  He doesn't hit on random girls or even MENTION other girls as if they don't exist. 

So with this observation, will a guy change when he finally meets the one?  Or will he slip back into his old ways after a year or two?  I guess only time will tell.

On our car ride home last night, T and I were trying to decide if scumbag 1 and 2 were the norm or if they were the messed up ones in this situation.  I still don't know.  I am going to test out the "bitch" theory because I have always been told that I've been too nice.  Next time N calls, he's getting the F-U button.  That will show him.....


Watch out! Here comes Bitchygirl2012!

Deuces,

C

No comments:

Post a Comment