Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Holidays, You Bastard

Here we are again.  It's Christmas Eve.  The whole family is back in town.  I'm excited to see all of my relatives and to enjoy time together during the holidays.  What I am dreading, however, is the millions of questions I will get from Aunts and Uncles and cousins about my love life. 

So do you have a boyfriend?

Have you met anyone in South Carolina?




It's okay. You are still so young.  Enjoy being single.


LIES.  You obviously don't think that it's normal to be single at 22 if you are grilling me about my love life, wondering why I don't have a boyfriend.  I can't mention N because then my family will have us married and popping out kids when we haven't even DTR'd,

This didn't even stop at the bar last night.  The creepy bartender said to me and T, "So...you guys don't have Christmas dates?" 

NO.

WE DON'T.


So on that note, here is a great Christmas song by my favorite band.

Enjoy!




Bringing a flask to dinner tonight,

C

No comments:

Post a Comment