Monday, December 12, 2011

fml of the week

Picture this:

In my reindeer pants watching Serendipity (merry fucking Christmas) and with a carton of eggnog...which is disgusting by the way, but I'm trying to love it because it goes with the spirit.

I refuse to let love or lack of it to get me down today!

I had a great meeting at my new job today...the place that I'm working at is my dream place, and I am SO excited!  Afterwards, my friends had called and asked about the job.

Of course, I called K as soon as I got out.  He was sweet and texted me about it this morning, so I was in a good mood.  Unfortunately, when I called back,he was busy and didn't call me until 7 hours later. 

I'm trying to be laid back, but I love talking to him and wanted to share! I don't want to be in something where I constantly feel like I'm the last priority, but I love him too much to let it go, so I keep trying.

I remember when I used to feel loved and when he would act so excited for me when something like this happened.  Now I feel like a back seat driver.  IS IT DEAD!?!?!?  If this fails, I can say that I've honestly done everything I can. 
DONE MOPING...on to the next topic....

I've decided that I need to make myself hot for my new job, so I've been working out and trying to eat better than usual.  I've even been dressing up for random occasions which brings me to my FUCK MY LIFE OF THE WEEK:

I was assigned a "mentor" after my job meeting today.  Since I was running late this morning, I had my hair pulled back, and I was in what I  like to call my "lesbian suit."  The pimple on my chin was the size of my eyeball, and was so tired that I looked like a drug addict.  I was under the impression this was an older man that was going to complain in my ear about his sad stories.  Quite the opposite... this was a new teacher who had been hired from another local college only a year ago.  We clicked right away and he was very helpful....the entire time we talked, he told me about his wild college life, and I spent the entire time trying to convince him that a. i am not a lesbian, and b., I, too, am very cool.  Fml of the week.

Two upcoming dilemmas:

1.  The adderall shortage is really pissing me off.
2.  I miss being called to hang out/have sex/go on dates.  I'm in a rut. 

P.s.
Here is a picture of the evil cat from a previous post.  It doesn't help that he is damn cute:



T

No comments:

Post a Comment