Tuesday, January 10, 2012

You Make Me Sick

Lately, I've had much more free time (ufortunately), so I've been spending my time in bars spending way too much money and drinking too much.  Anyway, this leads to seeing people that I would normally try to avoid.  This being said, I saw the same guy from high school 8947385 times the past few weeks in bars.  The only part of the conversation that I remember is mentioning how awkward the dance floor was- I mentioned that I wanted to do the "Jersey Turnpike" dance to liven things up.  This was not meant to be a flirty thing to say to someone, but apparently this guy was pretty into it.  Facebook message today from him:
  • hey if you are not busy this saturday night, feel free to come out to bmax in york to celebrate my bday with me n my friends. Feel free to bring a friend. hope to see you there!

  • hey, my friends and i were planning on going out anyway, so I'll talk to them about it, thanks. Happy birthday.

  • Sounds good, thank you, it's tomorrow tho! Should be a fun time at bmax, I still want to see that jersey turnpike ;) I don't think you have it in u

This eliminated any chance that you will be seeing me on Saturday.  Do guys have this weird 6th sense about a girl being newly single?  People say that a distraction helps through a breakup, but it just makes me miss my ex more.  Brad Pitt (ten years ago...that version) could walk up to me, and I would find easily ten reasons why he makes me sick.  How can I be expected to move on when I wake up every morning missing the same person?  Is this love, or am I just going crazy? 

This week, I will limit myself to 3 bar nights.  Two down, and it's Tuesday.

T

No comments:

Post a Comment