Friday, January 13, 2012

U Always Want What You Can't Have

I would love some feedback from men on this one, but anyone who can answer this will be greatly appreciated:

How can guys hide their feelings so easily?  And how can I learn to do that?

My philosophy:  life is short, say what you mean, do what makes you happy, and live every emotion to the fullest.

The men I've dated have this philosophy:  do what makes me happy, hide feelings to get over them, do not discuss anything that may be bothering or hurting me.

That philosophy seems to be a lot easier than mine.  While I'm on the phone crying because I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY HE DOESN'T LOVE ME ANYMORE (or pretends not to), he is living his life.  I wake up every morning with a bad feeling, and he wakes up and goes about his day.  I believe I'm the last thought in his head.

Yes, this isn't every guy.  And throughout our relationship this is how he's always handled things, but it seems to be every man I've dated.

Is he really over it, is he convincing himself that he is, or does he miss me and just is way more logical than I am about the situation?

It wasn't healthy, but I still want it.  Wtf?

Thank God for my best guy friend M....he has been hanging out with me, and I don't discuss my relationships with him (he gets very protective and I just don't feel like dealing with it).  He constantly tells me how I always want what I can't have.  Example:  A year ago I went out with a nice, older guy with a great job, an apartment, and a dog from the SPCA (lovvvvve).  He was cute, and he was a gentleman the entire night.  And he made me sick because it was too easy.  I tend to go for guys who don't show feelings and make me come to them.  This is a great realization, but I have no idea how to fix it.


Guys, help me out!

Have a great weekend, and don't settle for less than you deserve.

T

No comments:

Post a Comment