Saturday, January 21, 2012

Dating Feedback Forms

I think N is officially over it.  As much as I've tried to over analyze why he stopped trying with me, I can't pinpoint a reason or explanation.  There are a lot of things running through my head.

He met another girl..  He was starting to like me too much (haha) and hates commitment.  He really enjoys being single and doesn't want things to go further.  He re-connected with his ex of seven years.  He's a miserable person. He's an asshole.  He doesn't want to put in effort.


All of the above??

 I really wish dating came with feedback forms.  If he wants to stop talking to me, fine.  I can handle it.  It's the unknown reason of why that is driving me CRAZY.  Can we make it acceptable to start handing out assessment forms at the end of a date?  Can I send N a text saying..."which of the following reasons describes why you are no longer pursuing me"

a. you got bored
b. you don't want a relationship
c. you don't find me attractive anymore
d. you met someone else

This short survey would clarify things a lot more for me considering the last time we hung out we were all lovey dovey in the middle of a crowded parking lot.  Should it really matter why he stopped?  Not really.  I should just accept it and move on.  It would really help me sleep better at night though if I could blame this on him.  OR if it WAS something I did,  I could fix this for next time.  Maybe I will get drunk tonight and flat out ask him.

Is ignorance really bliss??


C

No comments:

Post a Comment