Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pathetic: There's no other word for this.

I'm feeling really really really really down on myself this morning. Why? Because I made myself look like a stupid, pathetic girl last night.  I'm the epitome of the sad sad girls in the movies and am really making myself look like a fool.


Last night, I got a little tipsy.  So naturally I contacted N even though he has made no effort to see me since I have gotten back from St. Louis.  He answered a few of my texts, but as soon as I mentioned seeing him later, there was no response.  So, what did I do? I texted him again?  And then again.  And then I called him.


Pyscho.


This is now the third time I've said this, but I need to go cold turkey.  He won't even put in effort to hook up?? There's something wrong.  In the book, "He's Just Not That Into You," I've always skipped the chapter titled "He's just not that into you if he's not having sex with you."  I really didn't think that was humanly possible until right now. 

So, I will be doing a little reading this weekend to see what this means.


I think I'm gonna go with.....he's just not that into me.


Sigh,

C

No comments:

Post a Comment