Sunday, January 29, 2012

Stage 5 Clingers

what the fuck.

I am already extremely stressed out about my job, and I def don't need stage 5 clingers. If I tell you that I'm sick, leave me alone. If I tell you that I'm going out with my friends, please don't ask to come. If I want you there, I would ask you to be there.

I'm in the process of trying to shake two of these. The problem is, they're so nice. They're cute, and I probably should date them, but I don't want to. Sorry.

It's literally reached the point that when I look at my phone, and I see it is you, Stage 5 Clinger, I literally get stressed out. I can't even go an hour without one of these texts. Ignoring does not work, so I think this is the week where I will grow balls. I'm going to take this as a learning experience for myself. I will never be a stage 5 clinger. DIGNITY IS MORE IMPORTANT.

Update on the dude who looks like a foot and had a facebook girlfriend that he denied:

After being called out on that incident, his status changed to single the next day. I'd had friend confirm this, and he seemed nice enough, so I've been hanging out with him. And when I say that, I mean I did twice. I'm not sure what to make of this dude...although I think his head does kinda look like a foot, C and other friends tell me I'm crazy. He's nice, sweet, and took me to an awesome restaurant that overlooks a golf course. There was a red carpet, bible. Of course, he does work there, and it was just for drinks, but whatever.

I have met his friends, and he was so excited to introduce me to his co-workers. He even confessed showing my picture to his best friend when they were at a bar...so this seems at least a little legit.

The issue is that he is still in college even though he is my age. He drinks a lot, and he has a LOT of girl friends that seem a little over protective. From experience, we are at two different levels. Thoughts?


T

No comments:

Post a Comment