Sunday, January 15, 2012

Apology to You All

Shout out to our amazing guy reader, M!  He's one of C's friends from down south, and he said that our blog is his guilty pleasure.  Then he told me (in a nicer way) that I need to stop getting drunk and writing about my sad feelings...haha. SO DON'T WORRY, I'm over that stage, and thank you all for listening.

I can say that I've literally had one of the best weekends of my life.  I went out, went completely crazy, and did stuff that I didn't think I would normally do (completely legal things!)....  It felt great, and although I'm not over the break up, I've taken a break from it if that makes sense.

If you're going through a situation such as mine, keep your head up.  Keep your head straight, and realize how to make yourself happy without being destructive!

T

No comments:

Post a Comment