Monday, January 23, 2012

Stupid Girl Problems

I'm getting sick of my love life so that means that y'all are DEFINITLEY getting sick of hearing about it so today I am changing the pace a little and blogging about a funny convo I had with T this weekend.

T is my best friend.  This is why I can be brutally honest with her.  She had a stupid girl problems moment this weekend and it's actually hilarious. 

In an attempt to get over her ex, T has been texting this rando guy to keep her mind off he who cannot be named.  They took the next step in their "relationship" and became facebook friends.  This is where it all went downhill. 

T has been updating me on this situation quite regularly and this guy was seeming pretty normal (don't they all at first??).  When she hit the accept button on his facebook friend request, the normalcy went out the window.  She called me right away and here is how the convo went:

T: I need to ask you something pathetic.  Don't make fun of me.

Me: Ok......Go.

T: So that guy and I became facebook friends and it says he's in a relationship.

Me: Uhhhhh did you ask him about it???

T:  Yea,  he replied with "oh that's weird. my mom noticed that too...I don't know to get it down"

Me: HAHAHAAHAHHHAHAHAAH There is no way you believe that right?

T:  Shit.



Yea, T had a stupid girl problems moment.  I don't care how much a guy doesn't check his facebook or how horrible he is at social media, he is not going to COCK BLOCK himself on facebook.  I even double checked to see if he had the new "timeline" profile to try and MAYBE give him the benefit of the doubt.  Nope. He has the old school facebook.  It does not take a rocket science how to change your relationship status.  This dude is obviously an idiot and thinks he can get away with such a lie.  AND HE ALMOST GOT AWAY WITH IT.  That's the worst part.

I know a rebound helps a lot.  Getting over someone sucks and it's so much easier when you have someone to give you attention. BUT a scum bag rebound is going to do so much more damage to your broken heart.  Don't be naive.  It's a great quality to always see the best in people, but sometimes you need to see them for what they are: a dirty, filthy LIAR.


This is why we have best friends to keep our stupid girl problems moments in check!

Love ya, T :)

Don't ever let 'em fool ya,

C

1 comment:

  1. I have recently found myself single because my boyfriend and I just want different things in life. But before we broke up, I met this super cool guy in globogirls.com I don't know if we will ever be in love or spend the rest of our lives together, but I am enjoying being with him while I can. My suggestion to anyone doing online dating is be safe, cautious, and honest. I guess that globogirls.com will help you a lot.

    ReplyDelete