Thursday, January 5, 2012

FAIL

I wish I could say that I didn't blog last night because me and N were riding off into the sunset, eating mexican food in his pick up truck.


BUT

He backed out and didn't end up picking me up at the airport.

Here is how it went down:

I called him when I was connecting at Charlotte and told him that if he wasn't sure he was going to make it, I could call my roommate because she was definitely available.  He insisted I waited until I arrived at my final destination to call her because he was trying as hard as he could and really wanted to pick me up.

I GAVE HIM A WAY OUT!!!!! BUT DID HE TAKE IT??? NO!


So, I called him when I landed in SC, and he was on the other side of town.  Didn't want to make me wait and told me to call my roommate.  He apologized a million times and asked me what I was doing later that night.

Long story short, he called me like 4 times throughout the night (he obviously felt guilty).  It ended up not working out and I didn't see him last night.  His work is 2 mins from my house and he still managed to not stop by.....


I have to be done.  The last text he sent last night said. "I will see you tomorrow no matter what."  I can't deal with his unreliable personality.  He is a flake.

Will he ever stop being flakey?? I'm not sure.  He is 28, and after some extensive stalking and research of his Facebook page, I saw some comments from his friends saying how unreliable he is.  His sister even commented and said "haha yeah he was late to my wedding rehearsal. " Awesome.

People don't change.  This is where most people make the mistake of starting a relationship with someone they already aren't happy with and then a year later wonder why they still aren't happy.  Ohhhh it's just the beginning...things will get better.

No.

The beginning is supposed to be the best and easiest part.  If it starts on the rocks, how can we ever believe that it is going to get better? It makes absolutely no sense for me to keep talking to him.

I know what I have to do.


Updates to come.


In honor of N, the Flake



No one, no not no one likes to be let down,


C

2 comments:

  1. Very true.
    But, at the same time, you have to consider a wise Norah Jones lyric: "I've seen people try to change, and I know it isn't easy, but nothing worth the time ever really is."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that lyric! Thanks for the comment!:)

    ReplyDelete