Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Too Little Too Late

I can't sleep tonight, but it's not because of being sad anymore.

I was talking to L about how we always tend to put everyone and everything before ourselves and our own needs. I have known recently that I don't deserve what I've been getting from a lot of people in different aspects of my life- I think I've hit my breaking point.

I've realized that I can't feel any worse about myself than I do now, so I'm not scared anymore to make changes.

I've done the best that I could do with many situations, and if it's still not working, then it's out of my hands. If things are meant to happen, they will, but I'm done trying. It's like a weight off of my shoulders.

If someone wants you in your life, you'll be there. End of story.


T

No comments:

Post a Comment