Monday, March 5, 2012

Guest Blogger

Hello everyone! This is L. (C and T's most intelligent friend). This is my first blog so I hope you enjoy it!

I just got done having another crazy conversation with T. Everytime we get off the phone, I always question my life. We were talking about how when men do not answer our phone calls or texts, we automatically think they are doing one of the below:
A) Talking to another girl.
B) Fucking an exgirlfriend.
C) Fucking a random girl.
And the only one to blame for our immediate thought process to play out like that is society/our past. If Facebook had not been invented, I bet 90% of cheating would not occur. (So thanks Mark Zuckerberg for destroying our relationships, and taking stalking to a whole new level). Okay..so it is sort of naive to blame it all on him.. however he is a man, and therefore I do not trust him.

Which brings me to my next point. Our past. How ridiculous is it that one bad relationship shapes every future relationship after that? Being a woman who has been cheated on several times, I can tell you that my past has completely changed me as a person. I view the world in a completely different light. If a man asks for my number, I think it disgusting because I automatically assume he has a wife, a girlfriend, or at least someone he has been leading on. When a man looks me up and down, I want to punch him in the face. It took me years to get over hating every one who had testicles, and it took my present boyfriend a whole hell of a lot to even give him a chance.

So to all of those cheaters out there.. even though I have a severe hate for you.. take a moment and think about yourself, your morals, and what you want in life. If it is not with your present significant other, do us all a favor and end it before we find out. I am thinking of presenting a bill to Congress that any man who cheats should be castrated. I mean its only fair. If you abuse your license, you lose your right to drive. It's only fair that if a man abuses his penis, he should lose his right to use it. Take that Rush Limbaugh.. how's that for birth control.

So ladies, to wrap this up. Society and our past is what drives us to insanity. It's what drives T to her breaking point, and it's what drives men crazy. All men need to realize that they have literally altered our brain functions, so they should really be more understanding when we flip out over simple things such as answering a damn phone.

L

2 comments:

  1. This is a really good blog page I like reading articles from others with dating sites, good luck to you! Dating Site

    ReplyDelete