Thursday, March 1, 2012

No Part Time Lovers Please

Just spent an hour depressing myself on pinterest. And then I cried. Because I suck. These are some things I found to remind me how much in love I wish I was/wish someone was with me. All the time, not this fake part-time shit. I don't need a part time lover, I need my second half. Be prepared for ultimate cute disgusting love:















This was inspired after seeing my 16 year old cousin so in love for the first time. Her and her boyfriend have the type of relationship that I haven't had in a while. I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO WANT THAT WITH ME...who doesn't make me sick... (of course there's always the one person you picture who never wants it- but, I give up).

A 16 year old has a better love life than me. I hate 20s dating drama.


T

1 comment:

  1. I feel you girl!! In high school it seemed so easy to find boys that I was just head of heels for. Now in college it's like a mine field. Part time lovers never work. YOU deserve better.

    ReplyDelete