Monday, March 12, 2012

Logical or RIGHT

So, I'm not the most logical person ever.

For example...if I'm trying to save my money & there is something designer that I really want, I'll buy it simple because it will "last longer" and "save me money in the long run." Yes, I make it sound logical, but really, it's just an impulse buy and I'll lose it way before it breaks.

It's the same with me and relationships. My first boyfriend...Mr. Romance in hs: he got married after hs, but he still talked to me and told me that he loved me (after 4 years of us not being together...he took a while to get over). Instead of thinking..."oh, he's a douche bag who is screwing over his wife....," I thought:

He really loves me. This is true love.

Serious boyfriend two:

I know that he calls me names, but he loves me and that's why he does it. Even though we go to different schools and he won't talk to me when he's out (but girls sometimes picked up), there's no way he's cheating on me.

I'm an asshole, but I can't help it. Am I a hopeless romantic or a hopeless idiot? Either way, I won't change.

If I love someone, I'm in it for the long run. It hurts me the most, but it's good for whoever I'm with. There has to be a point, but it usually takes me a while.

Why is it that guys are so logical about things, but my girlfriends & I seem to be the same emotionally attached people (only with a select few guys of course...most make me sick)?

I wish I was a dude.



T!

No comments:

Post a Comment