Wednesday, February 1, 2012

On to the next?

I finally figured out FOR SURE why N stopped talking to me. I looked at his facebook today, and it said "N posted on (insert girls name) wall." This is the girl I have been stalking for awhile and had a suspicion that they have been talking. So, creepily I looked on her wall. He posted an article about how tanning is as bad for you as smoking and said "told ya." She commented and said "watch it or you will be eating dinner alone on Friday."


WAHHHH! I saw this and immediately teared up. I feel like I got punched in the stomach. Granted, we only were talking for a few months but I genuinely liked him and he was the first guy since my ex that I could really really get into. UGH.

At least I don't have to wonder why he stopped talking to me anymore, but it really doesn't make me feel any better. This girl works at a t-shirt store and looks like a gremlin? The only thing she has going for her is her stick skinny figure. Bitch.

The only comfort and reassurance I can give myself is that he is going to eventually do the same thing to her. He couldn't change for his girlfriend of 7 years....don't know why he would start now.

That thought is comforting for five seconds.

I defriended him on faceook and blocked this girl so I can't stalk their relationship. I really don't want to know. I hope that I run into at the bar or at a random place, so that I can pull a Charlotte from Sex and the City and yell "I CURSE THE DAY YOU WERE BORN."

I actually know exactly what I would say to him. "You are selfish. You are an asshole. You are rude. Next time just be honest and tell a girl why you are going to stop talking to her. DEUCES."

One thing I can say that I learned from this situation is don't settle. I always come back to this and it's so true. The "red flag prevetion theory" would really work if we followed it. There were so many red flags with N that if I would have just stopped and walked away on that very first date, I wouldn't be sitting in my bed with a weight watchers brownie sundae in fury.


Ugh.

On to the next,

C

No comments:

Post a Comment