Saturday, February 25, 2012

Stage 5 Clinger: Crazy Bitch Style

...we all know her. Maybe some of us are a crazy bitch in a way. But this...this is a specific kind of a crazy girl.

It's the girl who isn't happy with herself and her own life. In return, she tries to capture you and mold you into what she wants you to be. I met this crazy fucking bitch at work, unfortunately. Seemed normal at first. Best buds for a few days, and then it started.

An innocent happy hour. I'm trying to be professional, but she's throwing out the f bomb and telling me how her current husband cheated on her in college and blah blah....so I made the mistake of getting too close.

Told her about parts of my crazy past, and then told her part of my current interest-nothing too personal, just a shortened version- she went from nice to crazy bitch in .2 seconds. This girl told me that she doesn't think it's in my best interest to continue living my life this way.

Seriously.

And then she proceded to talk about everyone else at the happy hour who she was previously best buds with. And I already have 3 texts from her today. Stage 5 clinger, crazy bitch style.

The hardest part of starting a new job is trying to figure out who you fit in with. Everyone is either 50+ or married, and now I've become best friends with the puppet master.

It's girls like this who make us all look bad. Why can't life just be drama free? Why can't I just have a perfect body and a perfect husband and a huge mansion? IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?


T

2 comments:

  1. Ouch. That's the worst. You don't want to miss an opportunity to make a great friend but at the same time you don't want to get a clinger to attached. Obviously this girl needs to take a chill pill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Tomorrow's work objective avoid crazy girl lol

    ReplyDelete