Monday, April 9, 2012

Sex Probz

So yeah, I miss sleeping next to someone. I miss the love connection with someone---I miss the best friend aspect....but most of all, I miss SEX.

I've been pondering some single sex questions. I'm the type of girl that has the best sex in committed relationships. Not only is there a connection, but you know each other---you know what to do, and it becomes better with time. My ex and I had great sex. It wasn't always that way, but towards the middle and end, we knew each other and it worked great. Sex with new people is just damn awkward. Awk situation one:

When he wants you on top, and you're just not ready for him to be staring at your full body yet. Not that anyone should be ashamed, but it's just like a giant spotlight on what you look like naked, jumping up and down in a weird position.


Another awkward sex moment is the initiation of sex-- how do you decide if it's just a hook up. Where does the sex part come in? Do we REALLY need to ask the awkward question..."do you want to have sex?" When someone asks me that question, I automatically question myself. Then I over analyze the situation in my head. By the time that's over, no, probs not.


Also, at what point do I become my sexual self? I don't wanna whip the kinky out on sex encounter one. This takes some time.

Bottom line is....I'm just not good at this. Clearly, I need to stick to the no sex until next boyfriend thing. Unless I'm really drunk (I think I'm kidding). Which really sucks. I wonder if sex with an ex that I'm totally over counts in this (I also think I'm kidding about this). But for the future, I'd appreciate feedback on this!


T

No comments:

Post a Comment