Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Goals of Summer

Summer is the season for love, so in honor of May 1st, finals winding down, and the 90 degree weather, I have compiled a goal list for my summer of love:

1. Find a man with a boat 

It's summertime, I need to get a tan, and what's hotter than a shirtless man steering a boat?



 2. Go on at least 3 first dates 

You can't find love if you aren't willing to take a few chances. I want to go on at least 3 first dates to get myself in the habit of putting myself out there and exploring my options.

 3. Give people a chance

 After these first dates that I go on, I'm not going to write people off for the superficial reasons that I usually do. I'm going to try my hardest to not be sickened by little things.

 4. Make out in a bar 

Do I even have to explain this one? It's a summer must.

5. Hold out on sex until I'm seriously committed with someone. 

I'm sticking to my promise in a previous blog about not hooking up with someone until I'm dating them. This could be hard in the summer because flings are aplenty and guys look SUPER sexy with a tan, but I have to resist!

And in honor of the season....

  If I could also find a man that looks like Justin Timberlake, that'd be pretty clutch.



Summertime and the livin' is easy,

C

1 comment:

  1. I plan on following your summer plan like my life depends on it. Great goals girl!!

    ReplyDelete